Wiring Specialties Pre-Made VG30 Wiring Harnesses are 100% brand new wiring harnesses composed of the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Every harness carries a start up guarantee along with an OEM fit and finish guarantee.
- Brand new wiring and connectors
- Injector Sub-Harness, No more Splicing
- Supports NEW PTU V2 ONLY, no more subharness required
- Supports NEW and OLD style CAS
- Supports NEW and OLD style A/C Compressor
- Supports the OEM Consult port
- Proper power routing for Switched injector power
- Improved grounding routing by addition of internal cross-grounding
- OEM connector specs (no cheap aftermarket connectors that fall apart)
- Designed for a factory-like installation and fit and finish for the 300ZX Z32
- All A/C, Temp override, Auto On/Off functions properly
- OEM wiring connections and 'T' junctions. No soldered connections at all
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play replacement
- Replaces the OEM engine harness entirely
- Will improve engine performance through better grounding and power wiring
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee
- Tech support for our customers 7 days a week
Removable Injector Connector Sub-Harness. Old and New Style. No More Splicing.
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
Hi I have a 1990 300zx twin turbo. With 740cc injectors and the 300 degree fuel rail. I’m looking to update my engine wiring harness. But I was not sure which one to go with? Early style or Late style?
Hey Irene, for that setup, you would want to select Late Style.
i dont know how to answer the question about the injector type,how do i know what the injector type is? i have a 1990 300zx NA with automatic transmission
Hi William, a 1990 will have early style injectors.
Noticed that z1s harness description says that certain connections are different for manual and auto cars. How does this wiring specialties harness work for both automatic and manual cars?
Hi Joseph, it's not so much that they're different between AT and MT cars, it's more than AT cars have additional connectors. The Wiring Specialties harness just includes the connectors needed for both cars, so on a manual, you'll just have a few unused connectors.
based on 2 customer reviews
Very well made product. Packaged with goodies as well. Built and looks like oem. I will add I do wish some of the harness came out like the injector subharness. That part of the product was the best fabricated.
Ok so this wiring harness fit directly onto my '90z na with no issues. Here was my hang up - there were almost no identifying marks on any of the connectors other than the injector sub-harness. Don't freak out though because this website has a very detailed diagram of the harness including color coding which is handy for identifying the coils. I am very happy with this replacement harness and would recommend it to anyone seeking to evict their electrical gremlins.