Please be aware that Nissan / Infiniti pricing is subject to change. Read more
The timing belt must be replaced every 60,000 miles or 4 years, and because of the importance of the components related to the timing belt system, Nissan recommends a complete "60,000 or 120,000 mile service." This kit gets you everything needed to perform this service.
- Timing Belt, Gates or Nissan OEM
- Timing Belt Tensioner, Standard or Nissan OEM
- Water Pump, Aisin or Nissan OEM
- Coolant Bypass Hoses, CZP Silicone Coolant or Nissan OEM x2
- Timing Belt Idler Pulleys, GMB or Nissan OEM x2
- Nissan OEM Thermostat
- Nissan OEM Variable Timing Control Springs x2
- Nissan OEM Variable Timing Control O-rings x2
- Nissan OEM Camshaft Seals x4
- Nissan OEM Crankshaft Seal x1
- Nissan OEM Crankshaft Sprocket
In addition to the parts Nissan recommends, our kits also include:
- Nissan OEM Idler Pulley Studs/Washers/Nuts x2
- Nissan OEM Water Pump Gasket
- Nissan OEM Crankshaft Sprocket Spacers(F+R)
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
Hi does the 120k kit come with the front main seal?
- Alexander Alvarez
Are your timing kits compatible with the JDM z32 fairlady model... thanks
Yes, JDM takes the exact same kits