Concept Z Performance is now offering in-house professional dyno testing and tuning for most Nissan Z and G platforms.
Our tuners are certified and experienced in:
- Nistune (Nissan 300ZX)
- UpRev (Nissan 350Z, 370Z, Infiniti G35, G37)
- EcuTek (Nissan 370Z & GT-R)
We also offer simple power curve testing, so if you're just looking to see what your car puts down to the wheels, we can do that, too!
We use a Mustang Dynamometer MD-500-AWD-EURO. Mustang Dynos are widely considered to be the most accurate on the market, while offering extensive control over the eddy current for steady-state tuning and various vehicle simulation tests. Our dyno uses a built-in weather station to read temperature and humidity and has been professionally calibrated by Mustang Dyno themselves to ensure accuracy.
Services We Provide
Just looking to see how much power your car puts down? With this service, your car will be loaded and tested on our professionally calibrated dyno to get you the most accurate numbers, along with a final power/torque curve graph which can be printed or emailed to you. Request this service
Have our certified tuners build a custom tune for your vehicle to ensure you’re getting the most power possible while keeping your engine running safely. Please note that the hourly tuning fee is in addition to any necessary software licenses or equipment installations, which will differ depending on your vehicle platform. Request this service
Disclaimers & Requirements
Before vehicles can be tested and/or tuned on our dynamometer, we do have some basic requirements that must be met first.
- Vehicle must not have any fluid leaks including coolant, oil, or hydraulic fluid.
- Vehicle must be of appropriate ride height in order to drive onto the dyno and complete testing without causing damage to the vehicle or the dynamometer itself.
- Vehicle must be free of any major mechanical defects which would otherwise make dyno testing/tuning dangerous or impossible for the vehicle, staff, or equipment.
- When scheduling an appointment for dyno services, we charge a non-refundable $50 deposit. This deposit will go towards your payment for dyno services. If you need to cancel your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If we are notified at least 24 hours in advance, we will refund this deposit in store credit only.
In general, your vehicle must be in good, working order in order for us to test and tune it. Remember, tuning is not a substitute or fix for a vehicle running poorly due to mechanical or electrical failure.
Additionally, as the owner of the vehicle, you and any guests at our facility must remain a safe distance from the dynamometer area during testing or tuning. This distance or waiting area will be up to our staff.
Before we can test or tune your vehicle, you will be required to read, agree to, and sign our liability waiver and disclaimer forms on-site. Failure to agree or act in accordance with these policies will result in cancellation of your appointment and, if needed, removal from the premesis. A full copy of these documents can be viewed and downloaded at the following link. If you're scheduling an appointment, you are welcome to print and sign to have these ready in advance before coming in:
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.