The G5 Turbo Kit by CZP is designed to be the ultimate street turbo for the Nissan 300ZX! In essence, the G5 turbos start out in life as brand new genuine Garrett GT2554R turbochargers. The compressor housings are modified to accept an adapter that bolts directly to the stock or aftermarket intake piping. Optionally, we also ceramic coat the compressor housing to help with intake air temperature, as the compressor housing sits extremely close to the exhaust manifold on the 300ZX.
Because this turbo is based on the well-known GT2554R, and only modified for fitment, we believe this to be the ideal turbocharger setup for those wishing to produce roughly 450whp (depending on fuel, tuning, and other mods) while maintaining exceptional spool-up response. And because these are still Garrett turbos, we know they're just as reliable as stock turbos.
- 54.3mm w/ 60 trim
- 0.80 A/R
- 53mm w/ 62 trim
- 0.64 A/R
- Wastegate Spring Pressure: 8-10psi
- Opens at about 10-12psi once properly preloaded.
- Wastegates must be adjusted before installation
- 2x CZP G5 Turbochargers (Based on Garrett GT2554Rs)
- Oil Return Kit (Choice of Modified OEM Hard Tube or Silicone)
- Braided Stainless Oil Feed Lines
- 2x Compressor Outlet Gaskets
- 2x Manifold to Turbo Gaskets
- 2x Turbo to Downpipe Gaskets
- Requires 5-bolt Downpipes
- LH Motor Mount Support may need to be machined for intake piping to clear (this is true of almost all upgraded turbos)
- Depending on Manifold or Piping setup, minor clocking might be required
- Stock intake piping may require use of paper gasket instead of included O-ring.
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
No Customer Questions Yet
Have any questions about this product? Ask a question here.
Ask a Question