The CZP/ZERO Widebody Kit is finally here! Influenced by some of the most popular contemporary Japanese body kits, the ZERO Widebody Kit adds approximately 42mm of width to the front fenders, and 46mm of width to the rear fenders (per fender), while incorporating a sleek, aggressive look that still flows naturally with the shapes and lines that make the Z32's design as beautiful as it is.
The ZERO Widebody Kit was meticulously designed over several months. Every corner and line was carefully considered to make sure that it would be functional and look great on the car. Each main panel has recessed notches to allow a rivet or screw to be inserted (60 total for the entire kit). We also recommend using a sealant like silicone to fill in the gap between the overfender kit and the factory body panels.
- Front Width: +42mm (per side)
- Rear Width: +46mm (per side)
- Material: FRP
- Includes native mounting for rear side marker lights.
- Deletes/Shaves rear antenna, be sure to disconnect or remove.
- Mounting: Rivets, Screws, VHB, Silicone. Professional installation required, installing this kit will require significant body modifications to the car, including cutting the front + rear fenders!
- Front Overfenders (L + R)
- Front Bumper Extension Panels (L + R)
- Rear Overfenders (L + R)
- Rear Bumper Extension Panels (L + R)
- Fuel Door Filler Panel
Please note: Installing this kit will require SIGNIFICANT modifications to your car's body and chassis, including cutting the front & rear bumpers and front & rear fenders. Professional installation required, basic sanding/drilling prep work is required as with any aftermarket body part. Not for the faint of heart! We also strongly recommend running a much wider wheel + tire setup to take full advantage of the additional width.
Want to learn more about the installation process? Check out our blog post, where we go through the full install from start to finish, right here!
Effective wheel specs on demo car (red car):
- Front: 19x9.5 -23, 255/30R19
- Rear: 19x11 -5, 285/30R19