The EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) makes it possible for the driver to control the damping force at the touch of a button while in the drivers seat. This is accomplished by controlling stepping motors installed on each shock absorber. Because the damping force can be controlled with such ease, the driver can adjust the suspension to suit all road/track conditions. Thus allowing the driver to fully enjoy the driving experience.
*EDFC Control Unit*
* Compact 1/4 DIN size
* 3 Presets for Quick Adjustments
* Separately adjustable for front and rear
* Ability to use switch between 16 and 32 way adjustment
* Illumination for ease of use at night
* Variable Illumination control
* Variable Volume control
*EDFC Motor Kit and Wiring Harness*
* Sealed rubber motor cover for improved protection
* Decreased stepping motor size for use on more applications
* Complete harness with female/ male connectors
* Extended wiring harness for ease of installation
*EDFC Strut Kit* * Uses a stopper bracket to eliminate tangling of EDFC wiring on strut type front suspensions.
* Tangling is caused by the strut suspension design which rotates when turning the wheels. Without the Strut kit the EDFC wires will become tangled and may break.