NEWLY RELEASED V+ intake plenum for the 350Z and G35 with new LOWER PRICE !!
Improved in EVERY aspect over our previous intake plenum, including performance:
- 270% stronger than previous plenum
- Incredible heat resistance, improved 170%, now up to 500 degrees F
- Lower operating temperatures - 50 degrees cooler than ANY aluminum plenum option
- More volume! 20% more volume than factory and 12% more than our previous version
- Completely smooth underside with NO flow restrictions
- Can handle boosted cars, with lifetime warranty on cars up to 15 psi
- Lifetime Warranty
- Check out our upcoming "Upgrade Program" for our previous plenum customers!
This new intake plenum replaces the upper half of your factory intake manifold. This plenum bolts directly up to your car with zero modifications, and also allows the use of the factory strut bar, and engine cover. This unit will fit the 350z, the G35, and the FX. *** engine cover may not fit with the G35 or the FX35 **
This plenum increases the volume to the middle and more importantly the front cylinders. The factory plenum utilizes a very aggressive angle as it caps off the front cylinders. This new plenum equalizes the flow to all cylinders, while also increasing the total plenum volume. This plenum also uses a very versatile plastic to achieve a smooth interior for superior flow properties. The plastic also allows a lighter overall weight, by about 3 lbs. The overall temperatures of the plenum have also decreased by about 50 degrees farenheit. This helps with heat soak problems and to help lower air intake temperatures.
Our plenum has shown a solid peak gain of 14 rwhp and a consistent gain throughout the RPM range. When matched up with our high flow cats, they together have shown peak gains of 20 rwhp.
The plenum still retains all factory mounting points and also includes all necessary new hardware. The plenum also includes a permanently adhered flange gasket that is to be used with the factory gasket as well as a new throttle body gasket.
** This plenum includes a lifetime warranty on manufacturer's defects. This will include any failure in the material used which may effect its ability to create a seal. We will also offer a new gasket service for a minor fee to replace any gaskets that have been damaged during installation or repetitive installations.