The HKS Hi-Power Exhaust System is one of our favorite exhausts for the Q60. Featuring high quality stainless steel construction, the fitment on this exhaust system is perfect, and it produces a refined, smooth exhaust note that makes perfect upgrade to street-driven Q60 without being overbearing.
- Full True Dual Design
- Uses HKS HP (Titan) Round Mufflers for performance
- Includes interchangeable caps & tips for secondary helmholtz resonators.
- Burnt Titanium Tips
- Maintains stock ground clearance
- Includes all necessary hardware and gaskets
- Material: SUS304 High quality stainless steel
- Tip Size: L=140mm; D=119mm
- Noise Level: 84dB w/ caps; 88dB w/ tips. Stock is 78dB.
- Piping Diameter: 60mm (primary); 45mm (junctions); 67.5mm (max)
Please note : May require removal of tunnel brace to fit.
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
Does this system have any power gains?
- Christopher Mitchell
We saw it put 5-10hp down on our car when it was bone stock. It'll really come down to what other mods you have, and whether you're starting from a 300hp or 400hp variant.