The HKS Hi-Power Exhaust System is one of our favorite exhausts for the Q60. Featuring high quality stainless steel construction, the fitment on this exhaust system is perfect, and it produces a refined, smooth exhaust note that makes perfect upgrade to street-driven Q60 without being overbearing.
- Full True Dual Design
- Uses HKS HP (Titan) Round Mufflers for performance
- Includes interchangeable caps & tips for secondary helmholtz resonators.
- Burnt Titanium Tips
- Maintains stock ground clearance
- Includes all necessary hardware and gaskets
- Material: SUS304 High quality stainless steel
- Tip Size: L=140mm; D=119mm
- Noise Level: 84dB w/ caps; 88dB w/ tips. Stock is 78dB.
- Piping Diameter: 60mm (primary); 45mm (junctions); 67.5mm (max)
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
Does this system have any power gains?
- Christopher Mitchell
We saw it put 5-10hp down on our car when it was bone stock. It'll really come down to what other mods you have, and whether you're starting from a 300hp or 400hp variant.