We remade the OEM Nissan shock mount gaskets using a higher quality material that is thicker, less prone to shrinkage and features an anti stick coating so maintenance is a breeze.
Stats for nerds:
- Density, g/cc (lb/cu.ft): 0.82 (50) (min)
- Compressibility, % (at 34.5MPa): 28-42
- Recovery, %: 20 (min.)
- Tensile Strength, AMS, MPa (psi): 6.9 (100) (min) if greater than 1.2mm gauge. Otherwise 8.62 (1250) (min)
- Fluid Resistance, IMR903 Oil: 30% change in tensile strength (max), 7% change in thickness (max), 30-45% change in compressibility (max).
- Fluid Resistance, Fuel B: 7% change in thickness (max), 25-50% change in weight (max)
- Binder Type: Nitrile Butadiene
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
Does this come as a pair or do I have to buy 2
- Jose Cervantes
Hi Jose, these are sold individually