ACL race main bearings are manufactured with a tri-layer metal in order to withstand high RPM conditions, high stress loads, and high temperatures. Each ACL race bearing design features the following:
* Large chamfer to accomodate larger crankshaft fillets
* 3/4 groove main bearings to optimize bearing load carrying capacity and oil flow to rod bearings
* Incresed crush and tighter wall tolerance for better seating
* Improved overlay and reduced thickness for increased fatigue strength
* Hardened steel backing to maintain crush under high loads and temperatures
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.