Hotchkis Sport Suspension understands the desire for improved handling, control, and driving pleasure of Infiniti sports cars. To make these driving improvements happen, we have developed an Adjustable Sway Bar system.
The Rear Sway Bar features three roll stiffness positions to match your desired handling balance. The bar can be set up to deliver an effective rate of 685 lbs/in, a sporty 810 lbs/in or a more aggressive setting of 970 lbs/in for greatly improved street, favorite twisty road or track driving.
The Sway Bars are manufactured from strong, American made DOM steel tubing and CNC formed for accuracy and a direct bolt-in installation.
- Dramatically improve the stability, balance and grip
- Direct bolt-in upgrade, no vehicle mods required
- Reduces body roll while maintaining ride quality
- Adjustable rear bar can be positioned to achieve 685, 810 or 970 lbs/inch
- Supplied with heavy duty polyurethane bushings and hardware
- Gloss gray powder coated finish and lifetime warranty
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
No Customer Questions Yet
Have any questions about this product? Ask a question here.
Ask a Question