SALE - Stoptech Front 13" 332mm 4-Piston Big Brake Kit BBK - Nissan 350Z 03-08 Z33 / Infiniti G35 03-06 Sedan, 03-07 Coupe V35 - Limitied Quantities, 1 Kit Left!!
For accurate shipping quotes, please contact us before placing your order.
The key, however, is to increase heat capacity and reduce compliance without upsetting the stock front to rear brake torque ratio. If the brake upgrade you select adds too much front torque (as many do), you reduce your car's ability to utilize the tractive capacity of all of the tires to the maximum practical extent (even on ABS equipped cars) and you therefore create performance sacrifices. In addition, too many pistons or pistons that are too large will make the brake pedal much more difficult to modulate, which limits a driver's control of brake input on the race track.
Advantages of StopTech over other brake upgrades:
* Shorter Stopping Distances
* Better Brake Modulation
* Firmer Brake Pedal
* Less Brake Fade
Feature Benefit Summary:
* Balanced Brake Upgrades with optimum brake bias offer the shortest stopping distance with the best pedal feel
* Our patented AeroRotors® with the best airflow available result in better cooling, less fade and longer rotor and pad life
* The stiffest aftermarket calipers with patented bridge result in better clamping under hard braking and less pad taper
* Track testing of new applications ensures optimum performance
-Front Stoptech 355mm Floating Rotors
-Front Stoptech 4-Piston Caliper
-Front Stoptech Caliper Adapters
-Front Stoptech SS Brake Lines
-Front Stoptech Performance Pads Pads
Clearance Item, absolutely no returns, all sales are final