Please be aware that Nissan / Infiniti pricing is subject to change. Read more
We remade the OEM Nissan shock mount gaskets using a higher quality material that is thicker, less prone to shrinkage and features an anti stick coating so maintenance is a breeze.
Stats for nerds:
- Density, g/cc (lb/cu.ft): 0.82 (50) (min)
- Compressibility, % (at 34.5MPa): 28-42
- Recovery, %: 20 (min.)
- Tensile Strength, AMS, MPa (psi): 6.9 (100) (min) if greater than 1.2mm gauge. Otherwise 8.62 (1250) (min)
- Fluid Resistance, IMR903 Oil: 30% change in tensile strength (max), 7% change in thickness (max), 30-45% change in compressibility (max).
- Fluid Resistance, Fuel B: 7% change in thickness (max), 25-50% change in weight (max)
- Binder Type: Nitrile Butadiene
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
No Customer Questions Yet
Have any questions about this product? Ask a question here.
Ask a Question