The timing belt must be replaced every 60,000 miles or 4 years, and because of the importance of the components related to the timing belt system, Nissan recommends a complete "60,000 or 120,000 mile service." This kit gets you everything needed to perform this service.
- Timing Belt, Gates or Nissan OEM
- Timing Belt Tensioner, Standard or Nissan OEM
- Water Pump, Aisin or Nissan OEM
- Coolant Bypass Hoses, CZP Silicone Coolant or Nissan OEM x2
- Timing Belt Idler Pulleys, GMB or Nissan OEM x2
- Nissan OEM Thermostat
- Nissan OEM Variable Timing Control Springs x2
- Nissan OEM Variable Timing Control O-rings x2
- Nissan OEM Camshaft Seals x4
- Nissan OEM Crankshaft Seal x1
- Nissan OEM Crankshaft Sprocket
In addition to the parts Nissan recommends, our kits also include:
- Nissan OEM Idler Pulley Studs/Washers/Nuts x2
- Nissan OEM Water Pump Gasket
- Nissan OEM Crankshaft Sprocket Spacers(F+R)
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
based on 1 customer reviews
Recently Id be trying to pull out of the garage and the car would just die. So I decided Id do the 120k service. ( Previous owner didn't know any history so I also did it for peace of mind) This is a great kit that includes all the stuff you need. everything OEM besides the idler studs. I reduced one star due to the ARP 2000 idler studs threads practically crumbling during install. bought oem ones and they worked a lot better!