We don't quite know what Nissan was thinking when designing the VQ35HR and VQ37VHR manual transmissions. They went from an almost bullet proof external clutch slave and clutch fork setup to an internal concentric slave cylinder that is prone to failure, and every time it does, it leaves you stranded and makes you have to drop the transmission to replace the hydraulics. The CZP HRK replaces the weak and failure prone Concentric Slave Cylinder or CSC with an ultra strong and adjustable billet chromoly clutch fork and more reliable early style 350Z external slave cylinder. Which means if you ever do have an issue with the hydraulics you just need to unbolt the slave from its bracket, bolt a new one in, bleed the system and you're back on the road, no dropping the transmission or major work required.
The CZP HRK Includes
- Billet Chromoly Clutch Fork
- Adjustment Bolt and Jam Nut
- Bent Steel Base Plate
- Chromoly Central Guide Column
- Throw Out Bearing and Billet Chromoly Bearing Carrier
- Clutch Slave Cylinder
- Aluminum Slave Cylinder Mount
- Bent Aluminum Slave Cylinder Heat Shield
- Stainless Steel Replacement Clutch Line w/ banjo bolt & crush washers
- Chromoly Pivot Ball and Washer
- Pivot Ball Retaining Clip
- Fork Retaining Clip
- Misc. Mounting Hardware
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
No Customer Questions Yet
Have any questions about this product? Ask a question here.
Ask a Question