Videographer / Marketer
CZP has an opening for a full time Videographer/Marketing position. The ideal person for this position should be focused, highly motivated, attentive to detail, organized and willing to work with others.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send us a resume with references.
- Create and edit shareable content (e.g. Videos, Banners, etc.) appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Work alongside others to help create and distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Assisting in other areas as needed and performing other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Familiar with Adobe After Effects and Lightroom
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate with internal departments
- Organization and Time Management Skills
How To Apply
No phone calls please. We appreciate the opportunity to review all resumes, but we'll only be able to get back to those who are qualified.
Compensation will be based on experience. Benefits after a probationary period.