This kit replaces the OEM PCV system
- Completely eliminates oil consumption through the intake tract as well as the ancillary octane reduction
- Helps keep ports/valves clean and free flowing
- NEW dual 10AN PCV adapter fittings & lines maximize the venting area
- Ideal for NA engines - not recommended for use with FI engines
- Includes rubber caps to plug aftermarket intake tubes
- Optional 5/8" aluminum plugs available for stock and other rubber/silicone aftermarket intakes
- Can be used with stock, AAM & RJM intake manifolds
- Base kit is designed for most aftermarket intakes. Please check variants for OEM, Silicone or Admin Tuning intakes
It can take 1-5 days before shipment
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
Hi, so my question is I have Z1 motorsports long ram intakes on my G37, do yall have those plug ins for the metal tubing ?
Hi David, they come with rubber caps for hard tube intakes by default, so you'd just want the Cold Air option.
Will this fit on a 2015 Q50 VQ37?
2014 Infiniti Q60S AWD. I don't see the plugs for the air intake tubes attached to the throttle body. Do they come with the kit?
- John Sadowsky
Hi John, if you select for the OEM style intake, it includes the plugs.
based on 2 customer reviews
Awesome part! Installed aftermarket intakes and kept getting an MAP / MAF sensor code due to oil getting into sensors. After installing this part from EPS tuning I have yet to have this issue again. Highly recommend this kit for anybody experiencing this issue or just and upgrade! Thanks CZP!!!!
Very easy to install, keeps your throttle bodies clean from oil in which extends the life in return. No need for big oil catch cans in my opinion. Easy to clean. Dont know why you won't purchase this. I have 100,000 miles engine runs better then new with full bolt ons except headers.