Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
- Front Control Arm Bushings - 7.3114
- Front Strut Rod (Tension Rod) Bushings - 7.7105
- Front Sway Bushings and Endlinks 24 and 25mm - 7.5121 and 7.5123
- Steering Rack and Pinion Bushings - 7.10104
- Rear Control Arm Bushings - 7.3115
- Rear Sway Bar Bushings and End Links 15mm - 7.5122
- Rear Subframe Inserts - 7.1113
- Performance Polyurethane Master Bushing Sets
- Get real performance, for both on the road and off.
- Popular performance car, truck and SUV applications.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" fun!
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability.
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss.
- Proven for many years, by both professional and amateur racers alike.
- Both restores and improves better than new!
- Made of Energy's HYPER FLEX performance polyurethane.
- Heavy duty metal components are used, for increased strength, when applicable