Select Sport Drilled and Slotted Front and Rear Brake Kit (925.42013) by StopTech®. Lifted trucks and high-horsepower street driven vehicles require more stopping power. StopTech Select Sport Axle Packs combine Premium brake pads and Sport brake rotors to improve stock system performance and reduce stopping distances utilizing stock brake calipers. StopTech Select Sport Axle Packs are engineered to improve pad “bite” and reduce system temperatures in extreme conditions.
- StopTech® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performance
- Axle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection
- OEM sized rotors allow retention of existing factory calipers for more affordable upgrades
- Quality is assured. All components are manufactured to meet or exceed factory specifications
- Lab-Tested, OE-Style Design and Features
- Positive Molded Pads for Consistent Performance
- Scorched Friction to Ease Bed-In
- Premium Hardware for Precision OE Fitment
- Dyno Tested for Max Performance & Service Life
- Platform Specific Friction Compounds
- Stoptech Sport Drilled & Slotted Silver Rotors (Front + Rear)
- Stoptech Street Select Brake Pads (Front + Rear)
Fits 370Z & G37 Sport Models w/ Akebono Brakes ONLY. Will not fit Infiniti M, Q70, FX, Q50, or 17+ Q60.
Front LH Rotor Currently on bakorder, allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
I have a 2014 Nissan 370Z coupe Sports Package(the one with the big brakes) and was wondering if these were compatible.
- Keith cunningham
Hi Keith, yes these would be compatible.
Hi. What’s the diameter of the front rotors? The rear? Thanks
Hey Johnny, they are stock sized for Akebono, which are 14" front and 13.75" rear.
The brake pads and rotors in the product image don't look like the 370z akebono pad and rotor format. Does this kit (pads and rotors) work with the 370z 2009 akebono brake calipers (to include the 350z with the akebono upgrade)?
Hey Connor, the picture is a generic pic provided by Stoptech. This listing is indeed for the kit that fits the Akebonos (including a 350Z w/ Akebonos retrofitted).