It's no secret that Infiniti Q50 and Q60 turbo motors suffer from oil control problems causing oil to blow through and coat the intercooler and charge piping, gunking up intake valves, lowering the effective octane, and generally degrading engine performance. The higher your boost levels the more apparent these problems become.
The solution to this problem has finally arrived. The BMS compact Q50/Q60 oil catch can. While there are other catch cans on the market they all fall short in various areas. Some are mounted on the hot/turbo side of the motor preventing proper vapor condensation. Others utilize hoses that are too small and runs that are too long to allow proper PCV ventilation causing internal motor/ring sealing issues. Some have insufficient or no internal baffle system while others have internal baffles systems that are too restrictive. Some even bypass the PCV system all together venting crankcase gas and odor to the atmosphere.
To solve these problems BMS designed their oil catch can kit from the ground up specifically for the turbo Infiniti Q50/Q60 3.0 application. It features 100% CNC machining with zero welding for a precision fit and long life. The can itself is guaranteed for the life of the vehicle. The hoses exceed the OEM PCV piping in diameter and that flow rate is maintained throughout the entire oil catch can ensuring no excessive crankcase pressure buildup. The BMS OCC retains the factory fully closed loop PCV operation preventing any PCV vapor from leaking to atmosphere. The mounting locations are selected to minimize the line length, allow more efficient operation, and retain a stealth look.
Simply unscrew the base of the can or use the drain plug to safely dispose of captured oil with the rest of your used motor oil during oil changes. Made in the USA.
- Increases air intake efficiency
- Promotes engine longevity
- Non-clogging air/oil separation double baffle
- Free flow solid no restriction design
- Retains factory fully closed loop PCV operation
- Large intake/outlet. No tapering down.
- Stealth mounting on the side of the Motor
- Anodized black billet aluminum
- Made in the USA & guaranteed for Life
- Simply unscrew base every 2500 miles to empty
- No service needed air/oil separation double baffle
- High flow to eliminate crankcase pressure caused by more restrictive designs
- Large inlet and outlet
- Precision CNC Machined
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
What does this catch can bring? Hoses, bracket?
Hey Eric, it includes:
(1) BMS billet aluminum compact double baffle oil catch can with 3/8" billet hose barbs
(1) BMS black metal bracket
(1) Heavy-duty 36" length of 3/8" hose
(1) Heavy-duty 42" length of 3/8" hose
(3) Bracket stainless steel socket head 10-32 x 3/8" mounting screws