Now with EcuTek Integration! Run race gas (E-85) straight from the pump. With the Red Alpha Flex Fuel Kit you can run fuels or any mixture of fuels with an ethanol content rating from 93 octane to E85. Our flex fuel system’s ethanol sensor and electronics instruct your vehicle’s ECU on how to adjust parameters like fueling, boost, and timing to produce the most power possible for a given fuel or mixture of fuels.
Our flex fuel system’s ethanol sensor and electronics instruct your vehicle’s ECU on how to adjust parameters like fueling, boost, and timing to produce the most power possible for a given fuel. These adjustments happen seamlessly in the background of your Red Alpha Tune allowing the user to be flexible with what fuel they utilize in their vehicle. This is an install it and forget it flex fuel system. The complete kit includes the Fuel-it Bluetooth module, ethanol sensor, and hardware. It’s a direct plug and play with ECUTek (wiring harness included) and AMS was part of the ECUTek’s beta program, so we’re intimately familiar with all the updates.
- Full kit allows user to run any fuel or mixture of fuels from 93 octane to E85
- Anodized CNC machined aluminum bracket secures the flex fuel sensor
- Uses race grade AN fittings
- The last piece to the Q50 Q60 VR30 Red Alpha fueling system
- Can be paired with the Red Alpha Low and High Pressure fuel pumps
- Includes stainless steel bracket and fuel line connector
- Includes all necessary fuel lines
- No permanent modification to vehicle required
- This is a bolt in component using basic hand-tools for a quick install
- All required hardware included in the kit
- Attaches to OEM bolting locations in the engine bay
- A Flex Fuel tune "overlay" is necessary to run this system
Full Kit Includes
- Anodized CNC machined Aluminum Bracket
- Race Grade Black Nylon Coated E85 Compatible -6 AN hoses
- Fuel-it Ethanol sensor
- Fuel Lines and Fittings
- All Necessary Installation Hardware
- 2017+ INFINITI Q60 with 3.0L Twin Turbo
- 2016+ INFINITI Q50 with 3.0L Twin Turbo
Our new Compatibility checking feature is still being updated and revised. If you have questions about vehicle fitment, please contact us.
No Customer Questions Yet
Have any questions about this product? Ask a question here.
Ask a Question